First: Department of Institutional and International Cooperation:
Aims of the Department:
- Studying the offers and requests of international cooperation and presenting suggestions to the university administration.
- Overseeing negotiations about holding exchange agreements.
- Establishing and administrating electronic systems and databases including different information about the bodies with which Tanta university can hold its agreements .
- Designing, developing, analyzing and keeping internal reports about agreements of understanding.
- Preparing the final formula of agreements and making sure that it is not contradictory to the internal bylaws of the university and the Ministry of Higher Education as well as the international systems.
- Resolving any controversy with the other sides of agreements and keeping the rights of the university according to the laws mentioned in each agreement and through coordinating with the legal departments.
- Ensuring that the agreements with the national and philanthropic institutions are implemented according to the agreed articles.
- Coordinating visits to and from the university.