Fourth, Department of Administrative Services and Monitoring:
Aims of the Department:
- Gathering information about the centers which are ready to cooperate with Tanta University and presenting reports about their abilities to the administration of the university.
- Studying the offers of establishing centers, preparing feasibility studies about these projects and presenting suggestions to the officials of the university.
- Coordinating with the administration of international cooperation and exchange and with legal affairs administration in order to complete the procedures of holding agreements.
- Monitoring the centers of the university and ensuring that they don't breach the standards and conditions of the agreements.
- Watching these centers constantly and presenting periodical reports about their performance to the administration of the university.
- Receiving complaints from the agents of the centers, studying them and presenting proposals and recommendations to the administration of the university.
- Coordinating between the centers and their sections.