Fifth, Department of the Relations of Foreign Students, Envoys and Graduates:
Aims of the Department:
- Giving foreign students a chance to represent their country and their culture, and it helps to enhance the relations between Tanta university and the countries of those students.
- Presenting different services to foreign students, facilitating their registration in the university and helping them in solving their problems.
- Building bridges of trust with the offices of cultural representation in their countries.
- Organizing commencements for the graduates of foreign students.
- Counting the number of Tanta University students in external universities and communicating with them in order to promote the university outside which can help in holding a number of cultural and scientific agreements.
- Encouraging the students of Tanta university to participate in seminars, conferences, international forums and scientific gatherings in order to represent Tanta University abroad.
- Organizing social and cultural events in order to keep foreign students in touch with Tanta University.
- Organizing meetings with those students through quarterly bulletins and electronic communication.